PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help please

maracxos
06.12.2006, 19:37
Hi my motorola e365 yesterday just frooze and shut down after that it didnt wont to power on and after some trys it power on and on screen was formating fmrg and stays like that one day after that tooday i try to power on and it powers and on screen was formating success and works like that 5 minutes and shut down again and i cannot power on it any moore and i have question now can i soomehow take the pictures out from phone****** what means formating fmrg****** can i save some pictures after formating fmrg****** how can i do that****** you know i am not interested in saving phone but pictures have personal valuable that i canot take them anymore!!!

maracxos
06.12.2006, 19:39
i forgat to say how i am sorry for my engleash it is not good but i hoope that someone will understand what i have asked for and help me

Rootcat
06.12.2006, 19:41
what kind of Hardware do you have (for phone repairing)?
f. e. SmartClip...
try to press * # and POWER ON (together)
is it boots?

maracxos
06.12.2006, 19:55
it doesnt power on i do not have noting of hardware but i have a friend that works in mobile service and he have evryting but he says the he never seen that phone and doesnt know what to do whit it

maracxos
06.12.2006, 20:01
it doesnt pover on i have measured the battery and it is 4.8 V but when i conect it to charger it doesnt shows that it charge and wil not power on i do not know much about the phones but i just wont to save some pictures i am from croati and the phone wasnt import in here and the service doesnt have noting for it

Rootcat
06.12.2006, 20:04
http://gsmforum.su/showthread.php?t=4873&highlight=e365 it is your solution for your phone,man repaired his phome with that soft,try!!!

maracxos
06.12.2006, 20:07
thank you!!!!